Our Case Management Experience Makes All the Difference…
When it comes to in-home care services for seniors and elderly in Surrey, BC, there are many options families can choose from. However, when families need more than just a great caregiver, they turn to the highly qualified Case Management team at Home Care Assistance of Surrey, BC. Unlike many home care agencies, our senior home care approach is based on promoting a happy, healthy, socially active, and independent lifestyle for seniors, elderly people, and older adults. Our proprietary Balanced Care Method and Cognitive Therapeutics Method are the only home care programs in the industry focused on promoting a well-balanced lifestyle and cognitive stimulation.
At Home Care Assistance of Surrey, our Case Managers are committed to only providing the highest quality care to the clients and families who rely on us. We’re there for you whenever you need us to provide you with peace of mind and ensure your senior loved one remains happy and healthy while aging in place. Seniors often maintain a higher quality of life when allowed to live at home, surrounded by familiar belongings and with easier access to spending time with family and friends. However, some seniors may need occasional assistance to be able to age in place independently. The safety and comfort of our clients is a top priority, and we accomplish this goal by:
- Supervising and monitoring our clients
- Performing assessments as needed
- Liaising with medical professionals and family caregivers
- Advocating for the client’s wellbeing
Our oversight responsibilities come at no additional charge—we’re dedicated to ensuring all of our clients receive the care they need and deserve. With our commitment to a high standard of care and our innovative care methods, you can rest easy knowing your loved one is being cared for by professionals who truly care about his or her wellbeing.
Home Care Assistance offers comprehensive, continuous support for seniors who wish to remain at home.
Based on your loved one’s individual needs, our trusted Case Managers will customize a care plan to meet those needs. Whether your loved one needs specialized care due to living with a serious illness or simply wants someone come by a few days a week to assist with daily tasks or enjoy a good conversation, or if you just need a break to focus on your other important responsibilities, our caregivers are here to help.
Our respite and live-in caregivers can assist with:
- Bathing, grooming, dressing, and other personal hygiene tasks
- Preparing nutritious meals based on unique dietary needs
- Shopping for groceries and providing transportation to run other important errands
- Ambulating and bed transfers
- Doing laundry, light housekeeping, and other basic chores
- Engaging your loved one in games and other activities designed to stimulate brain health
- Providing companionship
- And much more!
Why Home Care Assistance Should Be Your Top Choice
- Compassionate, Highly Trained Caregivers – On average, only 1 out of every 25 applicants is hired at Home Care Assistance, and each caregiver receives ongoing training in senior home care.
- Innovative & Effective Care Methods – We offer two revolutionary, proprietary methods that have proven to help seniors enjoy healthier, happier live as they age. The Balanced Care Method™ focuses on promoting a healthy diet, regular physical activity, social and mental stimulation, and a sense of calmness and purpose. The Cognitive Therapeutics Method™ helps seniors boost their brain health and stave off cognitive decline by engaging in a variety of stimulating, fun activities.
- No Hidden Fees & No Long-Term Contracts – When placing your trust in Surrey Home Care Assistance to provide care for your loved one, you’re under no long-term obligation to continue paying for our services. And we also design our care plans based specifically on each individual’s needs, so you’ll never be paying for any services your loved one doesn’t need.
- Caregivers and Case Managers Available Around the Clock – Our in-home caregivers are available whenever your loved one needs assistance, whether it’s for overnight stays, regular transportation to social events and medical appointments, or on weekends when you need a break. In addition, our Client Case Managers are available 24/7 to take your calls and answer any questions you might have about your loved one’s care plan.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Communities We Serve:
- Surrey, Vancouver, West Vancouver, North Vancouver
- White Rock, Burnaby
- Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam
- Delta, Richmond, Langley, New Westminster
- Port Moody and Surrounding Areas